>Yes..I still make lists of things I would love for Christmas. I’ve put together a little list below:
1. iPhone4: I resisted for a very long time. I didn’t think I wanted to be that “connected”…but I’m finally seeing the bonus in them. So..on my list it goes.
2. Art easel: found this one online at http://www.displays2go.com
3. Fire pit for the backyard. I love spending time outside…but let’s be honest, it’s a little too cold in the winter. UNLESS, we had a firepit to hang out around. This plan also includes a need for 2×4 Jenga (if you haven’t seen this..it’s awesome!)
4. These ruffle gloves, found at Dillard’s. Love them and they are really warm.
5. I would really love a rug for our main room. I need something warm under my feet.
I love this one from Target, but they don’t make it big enough. It would look perfect in our
6. Last but not least, I really would love Kinect, which goes with XBox 360. Silly..but looks like so much fun…and gets you moving, rather than playing games and sitting stagnant.
Ok..that is all. I am really looking forward to our trip home for Christmas. It’ll be great..and hopefully somewhat relaxing.