I don’t know what it looks like in your neck of the woods – but it looks a little something like this out of my window
Doesn’t that just make you want to curl up with a good book under a pile of blankets? or have a movie marathon? Yeah, me too! Thankfully it is Friday, which means a weekend filled with time to relax and rest…and also lots of time to get some projects completed around the house.
This weekend’s list includes:
- Hanging the guest bathroom shower curtain
- Mowing the lawn. We were gifted an awesome Toro Mower that folds up to create a smaller footprint in the garage! We’re looking forward to using it for the first time this weekend (as long as the rain slows)
- Unpacking more boxes upstairs
- Moving seasonal boxes to the attic
- Laundry and normal cleaning
I’m also looking forward to exploring our new city some more. The Farmers Market is calling my name..I’ve identified 2 potential spots, but would love some greater Birmingham suggestions!
Finally, during my devotional time this morning this song came on Pandora – and I can’t get it out of my head.