Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
1) Teacup Candle tutorial on Cupcakes and Cashmere
2) Herb Vinaigrette Recipe from Cuisine du Monde
I’ve been craving fresh food a lot lately and I had a really great Cobb Salad from Panera earlier this week. Well, I was craving another salad with a light dressing for last night’s dinner and this dressing did the trick! It was so tasty and light. I sat down with a big bowl of salad had that “I’m so proud of myself” moment because it tasted that good.
The Panera salad that got it all started.
3) I love a good public arts project and Honestly WTF posted a really cool Brazilian project for phone booths.
Who wouldn’t want to make a call from inside a disco ball? (Photos from Call Parade website)
This one reminds me of a 3D Kandinsky…or even Dr. Seuss
They are all pretty amazing. Check out the others here.
4) Still in love with this DIY Bride Kit from Oh Happy Day
The great thing about this tutorial is you can really manipulate it for other occasions. You would have to create the wording for the box, but it’s definitely adaptable for other occasions.
I actually did a little bachelorette box based on the above box for a friend and it twas a big hit. (Post to come on that soon)
Thought I would share a few things I’ve been enjoying around the web. Hope you’re having a wonderful start to the week!
1) Leigh shared a link to the Top 20 Most Beautiful Bookstores in the World last week.
A converted Dominican church in Holland. Stunning, right?
I absolutely loved looking through the gorgeous images of these bookstores and they reminded me so much of my good friend Megan. She has always been a book lover (while I am a bit new to the love of reading).
2) I’ve had this greeting card organizer (from DesignSponge) on my to-do list for a while. It got a little lost in pinterest land!
Stock up on cards for every occasion, pull one and mail it off! Nothing like some good ole snail-mail to brighten someone’s day!
Love this easy organization for cards. I have been meaning to make one of these for a while now. A card organizer box could also make a great gift – with a small supply of cards started.
3) Love bunting! Such a pretty little addition for parties
You can really do any color for any holiday. May have to sew a strand for an upcoming gathering.
That is all for today! What is inspiring you today?